7 January 2016

Lovely Yarn for a New Free Crochet Pattern

Just wanted to let you know that I have started working on a new design for a free crochet pattern. I should have the pattern for you by the end of January. Exciting!

The design I'm working on is completely different from the designs I have made so far but of course there will be a hint (or more) of peacock, depending on the colors you use.

Speaking of colors......look at the gorgeous little balls of mercerized cotton I got for this project! I'm completely addicted to these 25-gram balls. Since they are so small, they are very suitable for little projects like the one I have in store for you.

I'll keep you updated on pattern-writing progress and there might very well be a sneak peek post next week.

And if you're wondering how to get your hands on this lovely Scheepjes Catona yarn, it's available at Wool Warehouse and Deramores.
Or for The Netherlands here:
http://www.scheepjeswol.com/nl/collectie/katoen/catona-25-gram-28661/
free crochet pattern peacock feather necklace thecuriocraftsroom the curio crafts room
free crochet pattern peacock feather necklace thecuriocraftsroom the curio crafts room
free crochet pattern peacock feather necklace thecuriocraftsroom the curio crafts room
These are not the colors I selected for the new free design but I thought I'd show you just how cute and small a 25-gram ball is.


2 comments

  1. Is there anyway that someone could make a peacock blanket for me? Thanks Debbie. email is debbieok59@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, I myself do not take any blanket commissions and I'm afraid I do not know anyone who does. I'm sorry. Warm regards, Christa

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© TheCurioCraftsRoom. Design by FCD.